Us winning the best newcomer award in Feb 2017
I’m currently working at Bridebook.co.uk, it’s a fun start-up, very early days too. Unfortunately one of our awesome team is going travelling and so we need a new Junior Product Manager to help keep things running smoothly. Maybe you’re a Project Assistant or a Junior Project Manager or super organised and want to join an exciting Start-up.
Here is the advert.
Bridebook.co.uk is one of London’s fastest-growing tech startups and we are seeking a Junior Product Manager to join its all-star team. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who’s looking to join a super successful company that has only just begun to revolutionise the wedding industry.
As Junior Product Manager you will be playing a key part in leading the growth of our excitingly fast-paced startup. So if you have the energy, passion and drive to take on huge responsibility in being a keystone in delivering our product, please get in touch!
This role is for you if you:
- Have strong enthusiasm for the startup environment, the internet and innovation
- Are committed to delivering quality
- Like sleeves rolled up, rather than buttoned up
- Can think quickly on your feet and like a challenge
- Are comfortable with multitasking and working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Are organised even in the whirlwind of a startup
This role is probably not for you if you:
- Like long, pointless meetings
- Do not like to make a difference and be a part of something big!
- Working closely with our dedicated team of developers and making sure they have the information required to bring our product vision to life
- Running efficient daily scrums and removing any blockers that may come up
- Managing resources and developer schedules to ensure all deadlines are met
- Keeping track of product backlog and sprint success
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal queries/application issues, and providing basic troubleshooting and bug reporting
- Making sure all new functionalities have been properly tested prior to release and that they are of the highest quality across all platforms
- Serving as the intermediary between the developers and the rest of the team, understanding requests and issues and communicating these to the product, data, and development team
Essential skills & requirements:*
- An understanding of Agile and Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain issues to a range of different people, from developers to non-digital team members
- Great problem-solving skills
- Highly organised and time-efficient
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise efficiently under pressure
- Amazing attention to detial (i.e. you spotted we spelt detail wrong!)
- An understanding of coding and development practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (but don’t panic – you don’t need to code!)
- Keen interest to dive into the world of startup and further develop your skills in tech and product management
We are ecstatic to be doing what we love with such a highly intelligent and fun group of people who are all super passionate about the incredible journey that is Bridebook! If this opportunity excites you, please send us your cv and cover letter!
Apply on Workinstartups.com or drop me a message.